Version 2.2.2 - (Jun 1, 2018)
* Bugfix: presentation of the approval dialogues
* Other small improvements
Version 2.2.0 - (May 25, 2018)
EU GDPR Update:
* Technical improvements
Versiom 2.1.4 - (May 5, 2018)
* Emoji support in the comments and descriptions
* Interface improvements
Version 2.0.0 - (Oct 31, 2017)
SPOTTERON MILESTONE RELEASE
* Citizen Science Community: You can now find a complete Community in the apps! Follow other Citizen Scientists, comment on spots or "like" them, find other users and stay informed with the new SPOTTERON Newsfeed!
* Authorization update: further improvements to stay logged in longer
* Small bugfixes
Version 1.0.14 - (Sep 1, 2017)
* New map to choose in the settings: Open Topo Map
* Bugfix: Logout Bug fixed
* Small improvements
Version 1.0.12 - (Aug 18, 2017)
* Messages & notifications: Receive short messages and news directly from the project and the researchers!
* Intro Update: The introscreens were updated
* Different improvements and bugfixes
Version 1.0.10 - (Jun 27, 2017)
* Edit spots: Change the position. You can now change the position of your observation in the edit-mode.
* Delete spots: In the new spot menu (detail view) you can now also delete your own observations.
* Save in the queue: You can put your observations in the waiting queue directly now and upload it later.
* Intro: Upon the first start the app shows you basic functions.
* Project update: Adjustments of the Citizen Science projects.
* Others: GPS improvements and bugfixes
Version 1.0.7 - (May 26, 2017)
* Spot counter: shows you how many spots were already added to the project
* New lightbox: You can now also zoom in the enlarged pictures
* Important bugfix for Android 7
Version 1.0.6 - (May 3, 2017)
* New map options: go to >settings >choose between the OpenStreetMap versions, Mapbox and Swisstopo (Switzerland)
* Map fix for the OSM Humanitarian Map Style
Version 1.0.5 - (Apr 26, 2017)
* Bugfixes for older smartphones
Version 1.0.3 - (Apr 23, 2017)
* Your own user-profile: upload a profile picture and support the citizen science project with more background information for the analysis.
Attention! already existing SPOTTERON users: of course you can update and extend your user-profile directly in the app.
* Spot collections: a collection of your spots is summed up in your user-profile
* Bugfixes and improvements
Version 1.0.2 - (Jan 17, 2017)
Version 1.0.0 - (Jan 16, 2017)
* SPOTTERON System Upgrade
Version 0.3.0 - (Oct 13, 2016)
* Spot edits: you can now edit your own spots directly in the apps or on the interactive map on the project's website to update data and descriptions.
Version 0.2.4 - (Sep 2, 2016)
* Layout Improvements
* Bug Fixing