The CMS is optimized for easy administration and contains various extensions, which provide important tools for creating new content like news, information pages or media presentations easily. The overall design of the page can be customized according to the project's concept and needs and will be branded by your project colors and logos. The webdesign is responsive and adapts to the various display sizes of modern devices, from HD full resolution to tablets and smartphone displays smoothly. Thanks to our long-term experience in webdesign and online media, we can built anything from small projects to large scale portals like e.g. country-based Citizen Science plattforms, interactive Citizen Science projects with user participation in the browser and more.
Main keyfeatures of SPOTTERON project websites are:
- responsive Design: the design ist compatible with smartphones, tablets and monitor resolutions, up to Full HD.
- CMS: an optimized Content Management System allows easy maintainance and on-the-fly creation of new content
- various layouts: the content pages of the website can be set to layouts like grid display, lists, etc.
- modular approach: Modules can extend the pages and provided various features like newsletter subscription, content blocks, maps, etc.
- SEO: the website is using search engine optimization and utilize speaking URLs
- Newsletter: a professional newsletter component allows you to maintain lists, subscriptions and let you send HTML newsletters to your users
- social media Integration: your social media channels can be linked easily everywhere and sharing options for visitors are implemented
- webstats: integration of Google Analytics, StatsCounter or others
- contact forms, partner logos, and many more content types are available
Webdesign for Science References: